Wednesday, April 22, 2020

A Prayer of Endurance

"You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what He has promised." Hebrews 10:35

"LORD You are my strength, my sanity, my security, my salvation. Your hand upholds me, Your grace sustains me, Your power supports me. Keep my feet moving forward, keep my faith looking upward, keep my hope pointing homeward. Make a roadway through every rugged mountain, make a pathway through every stormy sea, make a highway through every dark valley.

   I do not put my faith in my own  timetable, but in Your perfect plan. LORD, however long it takes, I will trust You I receive Your grace to endure all things with pleasantness of spirit, calmness of soul, and thankfulness  of heart."

Quoted from His Footsteps, My Pathway. A one minute devotional from Christian Art Gifts.
November 22. Christian Art Gifts: Daily Devotionals


Book is out of print.




No comments:

Post a Comment