Saturday, December 16, 2017

It's all about Passion!

What is the meaning of life?


Have I found a place where I can volunteer...my  time and resources?


Can I be a part of their TEAM by donating to Our cause? Yes, it's our cause!

⧫  IF you are already donating or volunteering with this charity...do you feel a  part of the TEAM?

How?
How do they communicate with you?
Newsletter?
Phone call for funds?
Phone call to see how you are doing and if you would like prayer?? 
If you are on social media, Linkedin and or Twitter...do you communicate that way? Retweets on Twitter and Status Updates on Linkedin? Do they acknowledge your efforts? Do you feel a part of the "Team"?

Have I prayed about how I might be a good steward and use God's funds to further His cause through this organization?

Do I need more help in evaluating this organization?

See this site:  Checking out a non profit before investing in it.

If you have questions about the non profits mission and if they are TRUE to the founders original mission, Is your favorite non profit true to it's mission?

 

 

  My latest "TWEETS"




How do I find God?Begin Your Journey to Peace

Have I discovered my strengths, my passion, my calling?

Have I found a church that I can feel a part of their community?

Is it necessary to belong to a church?

 Why don't I love my job?


Do I have a best friend?


No comments:

Post a Comment