Tuesday, June 21, 2016

A few questions we may want to ask ourselves...on how to Bloom better where we are planted.



Best/Worst Analysis  
B/WA Formula
 Notes taken from the book by Ben Carson,
 TAKE THE RISK: Learning to Identify, Choose, and Live with Acceptable Risk.
I would summarize one of the most important insights I took from the book as “How to make decisions without leaving God out of the equation!

Then we can "Bloom better where God plants us"! 

Risk Analysis Process

You can print this and use as a template for decision making. 

 

Questions to ask when making a decision:
What is the best thing that can happen if I do this?
What is the worst thing that can happen if I do this?
What is the best thing that can happen if I don’t do it?
What is the worst thing that can happen if I don’t do it?

Further insight on this topic

  A review of Take The Risk book

 https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1967363.Take_the_Risk 

 

An old picture I dug up of a childhood family friend and her sheep.

Mary Ellen

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  Foundation For His Ministry

  Picture above was taken from their website a long time ago.

 

  How it all started!

 

 Charla's Children: Charla Pereau

 

Charla Pereau: A woman of God who truly has "Bloomed" where she was planted! 

  Their BLOG

My Latest Tweets on Twitter 


1 comment:

  1. Comments appreciated especially from anyone who has visited the BAJA or OAXACA Ministry sites! Richard Dassow

    ReplyDelete